1. The contest is open to US or Canadian residents with a valid mailing address only. No P.O. Boxes.
2. Applicants must use a valid e-mail address and home or cell number.
Submit response as a .doc or .pdf attachment by midnight on 02/15/09, to firstname.lastname@example.org, Subject: Valentine's Book Giveaway.
Ready? Here goes.
- If you could spend one year of your life in perfect happiness with your significant other but afterward would remember nothing of the experience would do you so? If not, why not?
- If you were happily married or committed to a significant other, and then met someone you felt was certain to always bring you deeply passionate, intoxicating love, would you leave your spouse or significant other? What if you had kids? What about the shared home and mutual bank account?
- Who is the most important person in your life? What could you do to improve the relationship? Will you ever do it?
- Love in 90 Days By Diana Kirschner ISBN: 1599951223
- Sundays at Tiffany's By James Patterson , Gabrielle Charbonnet ISBN: 0446199443
- Free Yourself to Love By Jackie Kendall ISBN: 0446580899
- The Italian Lover By Robert Hellenga ISBN: 031611765X
- Looking for Mrs. Friedman by Steve Friedman 1559708883
- Getting Naked Again By Judith Sills ISBN: 0446582492
- We Take This Man By Candice Dow , Daaimah Poole ISBN: 0446501832
- Things I've Learned From Women Who've Dumped Me By Ben Karlin ISBN: 0446699462
- Sexcapades By HoneyB ISBN: 0446582298
- Love and Other Natural Disasters By Holly Shumas ISBN: 0446504777
- Send Yourself Roses By Kathleen Turner ISBN: 0446699950