The Sales Lead Generation Intern will help prospect, qualify and generate new sales leads. This individual will be a highly motivated, self-starter able to identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources including inbound marketing leads, prospect lists, discovery and individual research. A dynamic personality with a drive to reach decision makers is essential.
The Sales Lead Generation Intern is expected to:
• Help develop new business via telephone and mass communication such as
email and social media to introduce the agency and its marketing, event
planning and social media packages and identify appropriate clients.
• Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects.
• Conduct a needs analysis and determine prospects pain points to
determine how our staff & services addresses those needs.
• Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications
and conducting follow-up communications in order to move opportunities
through the sales funnel.
• Manage data for new and prospective
clients, ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate
and documents are attached.
• Prepare and analyze sales pipeline reports and dashboards.
Required experience and knowledge:
• Current or past course work in Business, Communications or related field
• 1-3 years telemarketing and/or inside sales experience.
• Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed determined sales and activity quotas.
• A proven track record of strong client relationships.
• Excellent client service skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Proficient in MS Office products (Excel, Word, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint)
Please send cover letter, resume and two contrasting sales lead generation pitch letters: Sales Lead Generation Intern
Friday, May 16, 2014
Looking for flexible intern(s) to code and/or modify preexisting templates.
Please no responses from international companies or local 'farm' companies. Only seeking individuals with a portfolio that contains media, music, entertainment and publishing samples.
Please reply with cover letter, resume and online portfolio: Summer Jr. Web Intern
Tuesday, May 06, 2014
The public relations intern/assistant will help compile targeted contact lists (media, press, bloggers, and reporters; relevant to the specific client, event or seminar). After contact lists are created, intern/assistant will e-mail and follow-up for media pitching and placement, booking workshops, panels & lectures, book signings and sales.
Seeking a Virtual Assistant for approximately eight to ten hours a week initially. Looking for short to long term assistance; as business grows so can position. Must have own computer; will work remotely. Offering college credit, experience and letter of recommendation.
Please send letter a cover letter, resume and two public relations/marketing/press release writing samples: Virtual Agency Intern