The Sales Lead Generation Intern will help prospect, qualify and generate new sales leads. This individual will be a highly motivated, self-starter able to identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources including inbound marketing leads, prospect lists, discovery and individual research. A dynamic personality with a drive to reach decision makers is essential.
The Sales Lead Generation Intern is expected to:
• Help develop new business via telephone and mass communication such as
email and social media to introduce the agency and its marketing, event
planning and social media packages and identify appropriate clients.
• Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects.
• Conduct a needs analysis and determine prospects pain points to
determine how our staff & services addresses those needs.
• Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications
and conducting follow-up communications in order to move opportunities
through the sales funnel.
• Manage data for new and prospective
clients, ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate
and documents are attached.
• Prepare and analyze sales pipeline reports and dashboards.
Required experience and knowledge:
• Current or past course work in Business, Communications or related field
• 1-3 years telemarketing and/or inside sales experience.
• Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed determined sales and activity quotas.
• A proven track record of strong client relationships.
• Excellent client service skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Proficient in MS Office products (Excel, Word, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint)
Please send cover letter, resume and two contrasting sales lead generation pitch letters: Sales Lead Generation Intern