Tuesday, April 08, 2014
PT Marketing & Sales/Lead Generation Assistant
Applicant should have a clear speaking voice as responsibilities will include contacting national theatres, cultural and civic organizations, colleges/universities and potential corporate sponsors. Intern will assist with media pitching and placement, commissioned sales lead generation and eventual artist/music talent booking. Intern may work virtually via laptop and Skype, but will be required to meet face to face weekly for approximately four hours. Intern will be in virtual communication with agency via email, online task management system, phone/text messages.
- MS Office Suite proficient.
- Touch-typing skills.
- Dictation skills.
- Internet research skills.
- Congenial personality, communication, writing & organizational skills required.
- Pro-active, detailed oriented & possess good follow-through while adhering to deadlines.
- Proofreading & editing abilities, as well as problem-solving skills.
- Able to multi-task & prioritize tasks sufficiently while working independently.
- Strong interest in media, arts, entertainment & healthcare|wellness industries.
- Reliable & have great time management skills.
Please send letter a cover letter, resume & two writing samples: Part-time Assistant